Paige has been working in orthodontics and general dentistry for the last 9 years. Although fairly new to the practice she has been enjoying working by her superhero sidekick’s side, creating beautiful smiles and making her patients feel like rock stars!

In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her high school sweetheart and their two-year-old princess. She also likes to shop till she drops, craft till the sun comes up, get lost in romance novels, and binge-watch the hallmark channel.


Our anchor and CPO: Chief Positivity Officer, Diane [aka Linda] is one-part sunshine, one-part laughter with a sprinkle of lightening. She has an unparalleled passion for compassion. A craft fair fanatic, flea market maven, and gardener extraordinaire, she is highly credentialed and experienced in the fabulous world of Certified Dental Assisting, Diane is a soul-shining ray of light and the rainbow to someone’s cloud.



All hail the Floss Boss! The Dental Diva! The Princess of Prophylaxis! Saving the world from the scourge of gingivitis, Jamie believes that 80% of life’s problems can be solved by proper oral hygiene, the other 20% is on you. Scrapbooking also helps. She is our Director of Office Sunshine and our resident Tooth Fairy. She is sure to make your dental experience magical.



Malynda Malynda, the leader of the crew
She led so many workers and had so much to do.
And when the day was through, just like a mother hen
She rallied everyone of them and did it all again.
Malynda had a little cue
With which she’d play some pool
And all of Vegas soon found out
Her team would always rule!